Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
FBC FANNIN exists...
To honor and glorify God by obeying Jesus' command to make disciples of all people groups.
Our purpose in moving forward is to continue to love God, and to love one another as Christ has loved us.
We want to build up the body of Christ through prayer, Bible study, education, evangelism, Christian stewardship, fellowship, missions and ministry.
Our prayer for you is that you would seek God's heart and allow Him to lead you into a growing relationship with His Son, Jesus Christ.
"There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all." (Ephesians 4:4-6)
"Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God." (Ephesians 2:19)
Fellowship "But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
Our Core Values
WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT
- The Bible: authoritative, inerrant, our standard for truth and obedience
- Christ-Centered Living: loving the Lord God with our whole hearts
- Dependency on God for every area of our lives
- Prayer: individual and corporate prayer as crucial in doing God's work
- Equipping Believers for a passion-driven, gift-based ministry
- Missions: Taking Christ to the nations by giving, praying, and going
- Loving Relationships: Acceptance, caring for others, forgiving
- Blended Worship: vibrant, heartfelt, reflective
- Small Groups and Sunday School for spiritual growth and relationship building
- Strengthening Families along with strong youth, children's, and adult ministries
- Empowering Leadership