The adult ministry exists to draw us together as Kingdom builders in our lives, our homes, our jobs, our community, and our church. We strive to be continually growing in our relationship with Christ through prayer, studying His word, fellowship and service.
At FBC Fannin, it is our prayer that believers come to know the Lord more intimately through discipleship in small groups and Sunday School classes. We provide Bible study opportunities for all ages of believers to be challenged to promote Christian growth.
We have meaningful study programs that are guided by dedicated teachers. These classes are offered at 9:00 and 10:30 A.M. every Sunday morning.
Sunday School Classes
9:00 a.m. Hour
- Young Married Couples "Thrive" - Room A214
- Adults "Lighthouse" (ages 20-35) - Room A209
- Adult Men 1 - Downstairs Near Elevator
- Median Adult Couples "Connections" (ages 40-50) - Room A215
- Cole-Ed III (ages 46-55) - Room A211
- Senior Adult Women "Joy" - Room A213
- Adult Special Needs "In His Image" - Room A210
10:30 a.m. Hour
- Senior Adult Women "Sunshine" - Downstairs Near Elevator
- Senior Adults "He Is Risen" - Fellowship Hall
- Senior Adults "Friendship" - Room Room A214
- Median+ Adults "Bread of Life" (ages 46-55) - Room A209
- Young Married Couples "The Gift" - Room A215
- Young Singles "Joshua's Generation" - Room A208
Our vision is to lead people into a deeper relationship with the Lord and build strong Christ-centered families. That involves strengthening the church by loving the Word of God though discipleship, loving those in need through ministry and loving the world through evangelism and missions. Come join us and help us build our foundation on love and watch what God will do.
For more information, contact our Education Pastor, Steve Abercrombie at .