The adult ministry exists to draw us together as Kingdom builders in our lives, our homes, our jobs, our community, and our church. We strive to be continually growing in our relationship with Christ through prayer, studying His word, fellowship and service.
At FBC Fannin, it is our prayer that believers come to know the Lord more intimately through discipleship in small groups and Sunday School classes. We provide Bible study opportunities for all ages of believers to be challenged to promote Christian growth.
We have meaningful study programs that are guided by dedicated teachers. These classes are offered at 9:00 and 10:30 A.M. every Sunday morning.
Sunday School Classes
9:00 a.m. Hour
- Young Singles "Joshua's Generation" - Room A208
- Adults "Lighthouse" - Room A209
- Adults Special Needs "In His Image" - Room A210
- Adults "The Overcomers" - Room A211
- Senior Adult Women "Joy" - Room A213
- Married Couples "Thrive" - Room A214
- Median Adult Couples "Connections" - Room A215
- Adult Men 1 - Office Breakroom
10:30 a.m. Hour
- Senior Adult Women "Sunshine" - Y101 in Youth Area
- Senior Adults "He Is Risen" - Fellowship Hall
- Adults "Good News" - A208
- Median+ Adults "Bread of Life" - Room A209
- Senior Adults "Friendship" - Room A214
- Young Adults "The Gift" - Room A215
Our vision is to lead people into a deeper relationship with the Lord and build strong Christ-centered families. That involves strengthening the church by loving the Word of God though discipleship, loving those in need through ministry and loving the world through evangelism and missions. Come join us and help us build our foundation on love and watch what God will do.
For more information, contact our Education Pastor, Steve Abercrombie at .