In – Person Worship Guidelines
1. In accordance with Governor Tate Reeves’ most recent mandate, masks are recommended but not required for worship services on campus. Masks will be provided by FBC Fannin at each entrance, if needed.
2. Golf carts will be available for members and guests. The carts will be sanitized between each use. Because of availability and time required to sanitize the carts we are asking that the carts be used only if necessary.
3. Members and guests are asked to follow MDHS guidelines for social distancing and hand washing. Hand sanitizer will be provided at each entrance.
4. Members are asked to answer the following five questions every Sunday before they decide to attend worship. If any question cannot be answered correctly that member is asked to stay home.
- Have you been in Contact with a confirmed case of covid-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- Have you had a fever in the past 48 hours?
- Have you had a loss of taste or smell? Have you had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
5. Members and guests are asked to choose and attend only one worship service per Sunday at either 9:00 a.m. or 10:30 a.m.
6. Our worship center has a capacity of 150 with 6-foot social distancing guidelines. When the worship center capacity is reached, members and guests will be asked to go to an overflow room and participate via livestream.
7. Members and guests are asked to proceed directly to a seat and remain seated until directed to stand as a part of worship. Families are asked to sit together.
8. Members and guests are asked to exit the church immediately when dismissed from worship.
9. For yours and others' safety, members and guests are asked to fellowship outside in the fresh air while maintaining social distancing practices.
10. Members and guests who are in high risk groups, are sick, or have been exposed to Covid-19 in the past 14 days, are asked to stay home and participate in worship via Livestream.
11. Times set between worship services will be used to sanitize the sanctuary, restrooms, doors, and common surfaces.
12. Childcare for worship services will not be provided at this time.